Menopause demystifiedThis flagship session can be run face-to-face or online. It is for anyone interested in finding out more about the menopause, how it affects people who identify as female and how they can support themselves or those around them during this life transition.
As women approach the potentially most dynamic phase of their lives, their bodies go through some changes which can affect their overall wellbeing. They want to understand what is happening, to be empowered so they can take control and to realise that they are not alone.
The course normally runs over a half-day, but it can be divided into two or three parts to suite different circumstances and working patterns.
Please read on to find out more ... you can also join our LinkedIn Group and follow us on Twitter
- Menopause questionnaire exploring the variety of possible experiences
- Potential impact on personal and professional life
- Explanation of the menopause, the changes and why they happen
- How to support yourself during this life phase
- Getting back in touch with your brilliance
- The way forward