Customer service and effective communication
Customers are five times more likely to talk about a bad experience than they are to talk about a good one.
However, if complaints are dealt with effectively, people are ten times more likely to tell other people!
Do you know?
Should you know?
What you will learn
In this one day programme, people will be taken through a series of exercises to establish:
- Why is effective communication important?
- What is effective communication?
- Noise in communication – what gets in the way?
- Personal experiences of customer service
- What happens when something goes wrong and how to deal with it
- How people think, behave, hear and act differently
In this very experiential programme, people will learn how essential good customer service is to all companies – both internally and externally - and will leave with the following:
- An understanding of how people perceive customer service
- How this experience differs from person to person and how to recognise these differences
- The key part they play in the overall perception of the company
- How to maintain reputation and build from a solid foundation
- Their personal 'trigger' points and how to manage them effectively
You can download a copy of our full course brochure [PDF format] here