Presentation skills - impressing your audience
- Ever listened to a presentation and walked away not knowing what the key points were?
- Felt really uncomfortable as an audience member, as it was clear the presenter really didn't want to be there?
- Been bored and switched off after a few minutes?
Being able to speak in public is vital, however presenting with impact is much wider than a good voice.
You need to engage with the audience immediately, and your non verbal communication is even more powerful than your verbal communication – representing approximately 55% of how people will receive your messages.
How confident are you that your verbal and non verbal language captures, and holds, the attention of audiences automatically?
How much do you want to be seen as the presenter people always look forward to watching and hearing?
This one day programme will give you the skills to achieve this, and more. You will learn how to:
- Fine-tune your presentation technique
- Be true to your personal style, rather than copying other people
- Engage an audience before you even start speaking
- Keep them riveted throughout
- Become the ‘go to’ person to deliver powerful, effective and memorable talks
- Identify your key messages and stay on track
- Let go of 'scripts' and talk from the heart – whatever your subject
- Deal with potential saboteurs with grace and elegance
You can download a copy of our full course brochure [PDF format] here