Creating Ripples - Mimi Anderson
In 2008 she set a female Guinness World Record for running the length of the United Kingdom - all 840 miles. Last year Mimi ran 1969 km across the Freedom Trail in South Africa, an adventure she loved.
Some of Mimi's amazing achievements:
- 2007 Extreme Ultra Marathon
- 352 mile self-sufficiency non-stop race in the Arctic
- Overall winner and course record holder
- Ran the Namibian Desert Challenge 2010
- 220km over 5 days overall race winner
Next year, at the age of 54, Mimi will be going for another world record - listen to the interview and find out what it is!
If the above player does not work you can access the interview here [opens in a new tab]